In an increasingly technological world, our organization knows and appreciates that we are humans first; it’s why Human is our first core value at New Signature also why, during this time of increased stress, our People Team rolled out a week-long initiative to help employees focus on the importance of work-life balance, mental health and overall wellbeing.
Last week, our employees were offered free access to eight separate workshops dedicated to supporting and empowering wellbeing, as all our employees are working remotely, managing educations for their children and still maintaining a superior service level for our global clients.
Using the power of Microsoft Teams, our global employees were able to connect in a Teams team to connect, communicate and network around the topics, as well as attend all the workshops during work hours. The workshop topics were:
- Managing Negative Feelings and Building Emotional Resilience with Robbie Steinhouse from the Neuro-Linguistic Programming School
- Be Kind With Your Mind with Emma Cook from Purely Balanced
- Sleep Well Seminar with Emma Cook from Purely Balanced
- How to Boost Your Immune System with Nutritionist Rosie Millen
- Breathing Workshop: Uncovering Human Potential Through Moments of Awareness with Breathing Coach Artur Paulins
- Live Pilates Class with Christina Duffy from Mind the Mat
- Meditation Workshop with Samantha Kiani from Inspired World
- Awareness at Work and in Life with Aditi
Balanced and happy humans innovate better, work more efficiently and create a better place to work and a better world. Our employees received a lot of useful information and a mental break via these workshops.
To learn more about what it’s like to work at New Signature, you can check out our Careers page, and hear more from our employees below: