Bill Gates has a rule of 3’s when it comes to productivity. He suggests that there be at least three ways to complete any task in Office to accommodate every work style. This month, New Signature experts and Office Explorers podcast hosts Kat Memenza and Rob Murray dive into the best everyday productivity tips to use within Microsoft Office 365.
From Microsoft Planner and Outlook to tips around calendaring and tasks, there are countless ways to leverage Office 365 and work smarter, not harder.
This episode includes:
- The secrets of the title bars
- Kat blowing Rob’s mind around page breaks
- File metadata tips
- New ways to organize your Inbox
- And much more!
Click the following tile link to tune in, check out past episodes or review other ways to listen below:
You can even add to your favorite podcast feed by using this link.
Want to learn more? Browse the library of learning opportunities and content below:
- Library of all the Office Explorers episodes
- New Signature’s Transforming Your Team with Microsoft 365 Guide
- The full New Signature Modern Workplace content library