This month Rob and Kat give you some updates on new Microsoft Teams features before diving into a great conversation on Dev Ops (both the philosophy and the Azure platform) with our resident expert, Chris Ayers.
Highlights in this episode include:
- Breaking down the DevOps mindset/practice vs. the DevOps product itself
- How Microsoft’s flexible, cloud-based software project management tool can customize to your business
- Explainer on Azure Pipeline, Test Plan and Artifacts
- Benefits of tracking work items, bugs, and more
- Bringing value through software optimization
- DevOps’ user-friendly integration with Microsoft Teams for a collaborative style
DevOps is the union of people, process, and products to enable continuous delivery of value to our end users.
Listen to the full episode above, or via a variety of other listening apps.
Other Ways to Listen:
You can also add Office Explorers to your favorite podcast feed by using this link.